Thursday, October 29, 2015





My Best Friend



I think that mi best friend is a person very important for me, your name is Nelson, her persononality is very angry and impactant.

Whe are friends from the school. Nelson playing basquetball, this sport is a unknow for me.
I asked if I could play with the, and I say of course, that day we played all afternoon.

Our friendship if grew over the year. I remember that we played basketball during our free time.
We were friends for the two years of secondary education. Nelson have many skills in mathematic abilities, and comparating our mathematics exercises.  During the time that friendship. Nelson show affection to me. 

I consider to nelson my best friend because it is an unconditional person.  He was very  happy. I think that your good energy. In my opinion Nelson is a fundamental person because taught me the value the sport, especially the value in team sport, and the studies in mathematic  is necessary in the life. 

I remember that participate in the summer school the university of Chile at the faculty of physical sciences and mathematics.  In this opportunity, with my group participated in an engineering  project "vaca lechera"


I remember we won,  we had build a model, a car that move an object from an initial position to a final position.

Ithink that is the memory most memorable I have of me best friend Nelson.

No comments:

Post a Comment