Thursday, October 1, 2015

I considered important the victory de Chilean selection.



The American cup, is a very important event  in Latin America, the region countries play football during one month, the football is the life in this month, the street, the family, the friends, the communication media and country invades the information relevant that topic related to that king sport.

Chile won the cup America, many people out the principal streets of the cities of Chile to celebrate the victory the selection of football. it was important because it was an  important event because the “hinchada” is multitudinous and massive.

I remember this day, that my friends had a conversation and coordinated the celebration the football Chilean selection. I went  to the apartment of my friend Rodrigo. We  did a roast, also watched tv, and drank beer, a lot of beer. Later many friends agreed to celebration.

We went to street Alameda, many people were celebrating in the principal monument the Italia square, my friends, Diego, Felipe, Ignacio, Valentina, Noelia. There we enjoyed the celebrations, the people were happy, They cried, laughed, the street was fantastic, and three colors. blue, white and red.



1 comment:

  1. Hello, I too went to celebrate in Plaza Italia that day. My friends with I watched the game, they lives on the side of this place. This day was a very important day of the national sport. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete