Thursday, September 24, 2015

Symphony No. 25 and Mozart's Great Mass

Hello, in the actuality remember this concert in the sympony orchestra, in this opportunity  many peoples included me faith the ticket, because was very few.  because Mozart is very good in the music scene, on this occasion, one grouping would play Russian Symphony No. 25 and Mozart's Great Mass. For me it was very important because a friend of the race to accompany me to listen the concert. We wen a Easter, as it was a special Easter the we went at Easter. exactly Wednesday of April of 2015.I was on the third floor of the theater. I like, somewhat influenced by the beauty of the place. They had musical instruments, groups of singers, violins, jealousy, tenors, conductors, soloists. everything was so organized that as the concert sounded I fell asleep for a second, everything went wonderfully impressive, I felt that everything was organized and that the music could be felt in the theater of the University of Chile. My friend and I ended up impressed Diego.



4 comments:

  1. grate! I like the classical music

    ReplyDelete
  2. grate! I like the classical music

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome experience!, I would love to ear classical music at live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome experience!, I would love to ear classical music at live.

    ReplyDelete