Thursday, October 15, 2015

My future job

I think that my future job is relatinated that joung, and and investigation that inmigrant in chile, also considerer important the investigation in educacion and realiced investigation in the rural áreas.
For my the ideal job is very dificul to think about, because the sociology is very diverse, exist very investigatives topics, i think that is important considerer the sociology dinamic formation.
In my opinión personal, the sociology is very important because me permit know the changeable the people. Is very important for me studies, the behavior the people. In special the group relevent in my investigation
.
Y need aplication the tecnics cualitatives and cuantitatives. I think the social cientific develov the combination the tecnics in the investigation.

In my future Word i would like have job in área investigative, and 50% in the office. Because considerer the interview is necesary also considerer important the aplication the statistics in the studies and investigations the sociology.

Also, i would like to travel a lot because is necesary incorpórate a knowledge collect in the travels.
In my formation, y considerer relevant think about, the investigation in my degree, studies as, popular education , technique education, the cannabis comsumption, political analysis, and young people in chile.


The sociology is a career with a lot  surprises in the laboral Word  

No comments:

Post a Comment