Thursday, November 12, 2015




Summer plans

In the summer that my friend of the university we are planning the vacation to the south of Chile. For me it is an opportunity very special because, in one opportunity in the past, in the year 2012 I traveled to the city Pucón. In that occasion, many persons visited the lake and He took photographs of Villa rica volcano.  For me it is a fantastic experience  because it is a relevant experience in this opportunity, I enjoyed with my friend. 

Renzo and Ignacio will be my companion, in this oportunity we are planning to record tour the southern highway during February.  

to make money during the trip we will sell “terremotos”, it is a  very popular drink  in the university, specially on Fridays.  For me it is important this trip, I consider the southern Chile very beautiful. I like the landscapes and flora and fauna.

I would like to visit the tower the Paine in a tourist circuit, called the O. In that plan is relevant because it is very famous and considers taking photos the many fauna and micro-fauna.
Also in the month the January it is very necessary for me to study text of May degree, I consider necessary for me to improve in that area because it is a  very difficult subject.

In the summer, I think todivide my time in the fun, trip and work, I consider necessary to perform activities. I consider that doing the route in the south is important, also to study.
 
Good bye!


5 comments:

  1. I hope that your travel to tower the Pain because is a beautiful place. I would like to visit tower the Pain, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the south of Chile is beautiful, an the Torres del Paine is wonderful!!! good look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the south of Chile is beautiful, an the Torres del Paine is wonderful!!! good look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carlos go to Paine towers!!! I know the place and is beautiful and is an extreme and unforgettable experience! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to go to Paine Towers >< I love the austral Chile

    ReplyDelete