Friday, April 11, 2014

Hi, this semester I am enrolled in the third year of sociology at the University of Chile and my expectations mainly focus on passing the classes , I also have a business that is taking shape and which I have to take care of later.

This year I face great challenges both academically and building my personal life.
I have a personal challenge that is directly linked with the English class III , because all my life I have refused to learn this foreign language. But I think it is important to my training as a sociologist , and now I 'm getting letters to the issues.

On this year  2014 , I have great expectations in the workplace and I win a small business grant awarded SERCOTEC entrepreneurs .

Thus I have a great responsibility as the business I need attention and especially arto ingenuity to accomplish them.

I hope everything goes well and I do not run my desire to grow, both in academia and in the business world .

Best regards .

7 comments:

  1. Hello, I hope you the best for this year and I hope that you achieve those goals.The best luck for your business and your classes
    c:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations for this semester, I hope everything turns out well I.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of two years for the thesis! Soon... are you afraid?
    If you study you won't have problems to pass the courses! You seem to be very smart! Sociology is not an easy career but I think you will be very successful this year :) :) :) :)

    Cheers for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on! English is not so bad! And it is so importat to everything! Good luck to this new challenger!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. English is very difficult .... sniff!
    Much success to fulfill your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish you Success in your workplace!

    ReplyDelete