Friday, April 25, 2014

My favourite piece of technology.

Hello!
My favorite piece of technology is my notebook Lenovo. I bought  it  5 months ago.it allows me to connect with the world of the internet at all times.Additionally, it also keeps me close to the things I do at work every day, and that most time during the day, I spend doing my work at the University and when I need to keep in touch with friends and family, is the door that allows me to generate networks. I have to admit personally that in the XXI century, the person who does not have use of socieles networks, not exite, I believe that everything we do in society to take place in the world of social networking and the best way to stay connected is to through a notebook.

good luck!.

2 comments:

  1. The notebook is the best! I love mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carlos. Thank you for your work!.

    Please read again your post and try to edit it. Sentences are too long, for example, and you should separate ideas that are not connected to the same topic.

    Connectors you can use are: Additionally, moreover, and, also, etc.

    Finally, remember keeping this sentence formulation structure:

    subject + verb+ complement.

    I´ll get back to you in class.

    2 points

    ReplyDelete