Thursday, August 27, 2015

Welcome

Hello, my mane is carlos jhonatan ruiz diaz, my age is 22. I am studying sociology at the university of chile, my career is sociology.

For me the sociology is very important because it is about economy, education, jobs.

My wekenesses in English are varied, for example, my language is very basic, my cultural capital in English is  very poor because my level in the school is very basic. my writing level also is very basic. my listening skill is important although it is considered for me also basic. 

My strengths I believe that it is the listening because, I listen to the music in English. I considerer English very important in my formation because I read the text in English.

My expectation for this English class, is to learn all related to the English, because, speaking, writing and listening are very important in my life, also my career sociology. 

bye!.

No comments:

Post a Comment