Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Apoquindo walk breaks.



This photograph was taken by a fellow trail. We were in the national park waters Ramon. Exactly jump Apoquindo. He shows me really enjoying the waterfall, I am with my fellow college career, I take the picture late last year.

I like especially for reasons which highlights my adventurous spirit, also because it is a place that everyone wants to go, it is very attractive to enjoy the icy waters that fall down your back, almost to feel hypothermia. My traveling companions as I enjoyed in every sense of the journey, which is about 18 kilometers round trip, was almost like a trophy being in that place because it involves a level of resistance to both heat and also the path.


Furthermore, this picture is very special and important for me because it helped me overcome some personal problems I was experiencing in my personal life. I know that this start was very important for each of us, and above all makes the possibility of believing that you can always repeat the trip to Ramon waters and live another joy in the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment